Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Post

I love Jesus *Praise Him* and God *Praise Him* so much sometimes that I feel like my body is just lit up and electrified with love and humbleness for my Savior *Praise Him*!

When I think about the sacrifice that Jesus *Praise Him* made for us all, the tears just fall. I mean here is the more high and exalted actual son of God *Praise Him* and He *Praise Him* died a horrible death and died.... for me. If that is not enough to make you want to live a devout and devoted life in His *Praise Him* honor, then I do not know what to tell you!

Then God *Praise Him* gave us the wonderful gift of the Eucharist. How I quiver with joy when I kneel before the altar of my beloved Lord *Praise Him* and then actually consume the Body and Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ *Praise Him*. Why would I sully my soul up with sin when the good Lord *Praise Him* has given me that gift?

I look at non-believers and people who have never learned of the love of the Holy Catholic Church and I can only shake my head at how lucky I am to have been born under the mantle of this wonderful Church. I will live my life as a testament of how joyful and wonderful it is to be a Follower of the Cross!

I am not worthy. I am a humble sinner, just trying to live up even a tiny bit to the huge sacrifice that Jesus *Praise Him* made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment