Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I trust in my God *Praise Him* with all my heart, but I watch the news about my country with a heavy heavy heart. The president who uses the lives of our unborn children as a bargaining chip to pass his morally reprehensible health care disaster. I live in Chicago, Illinois under the authority of Liberal Dictator Richard Daley, His Highness (note that I say that laughingly because in no way is he worthy of respect) so I am used to feeling outraged but lately the news is too much for me to bear. My Husband has decided that we are getting rid of our TV, as I get very worked up over news programs and morally bankrupt TV shows like Dora the Explorer and The Family Guy. I agree with him because I do not want my children to grow up poised on the cusp of sin by the media. My children will miss Bugtime Adventures on CTV and I will miss Catholic Saints and Laypeople, but I know that my Husband is making a good decision for our family. Thank You, Jesus *Praise Him* for giving me such a wonderful leader of my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment