Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Husband has asked me to respond to comments on this testament. This was not in my plan for writing this but I understand why he would think it would be rude not to interact with people who have questions.

Christena (the same Christena who made so many interesting comments on my friend Michelle's blog- Christena who is undoubtedly a feminist and has no children and no doubt a lot more time on her hands to read web sites of people who she does not share faith) says that our Table of God *Praise Him* is a fire hazard and the "dumbest thing" she's ever heard. Well, Christena, my Husband Joseph happens to be a fireman and he laughed at the idea our table is a hazard. As far as my children dying in a fire, if that is God's *Praise Him* Will, I certainly would not question it, although my heart would take a long time to heal from that loss. Christena, I want you to know that I am praying so hard for you to have your heart softened. You seem very unhappy and extremely unpleasant and I am sure that is difficult for people around you. Please embrace the love of God *Praise Him* in your heart- the world will become a much less negative place for you if you do. My friend Michelle is also praying for you, Christena, despite the grief that you added to her life. God *Praise Him* bless you, Christena.

Becca asked about the origins of my *Praise Him* technique. Thank you, Becca, for reading and I am also praying for you. My relationship with God *Praise Him* is filled with wonder and awe and I spend a lot of time just contemplating the vastness of Him *Praise Him* and the incredible sacrifice to send His *Praise Him* Son *Praise Him* to us to die for our sins. In my head, when I think about God *Praise Him* I take a moment to do a mental genuflect, basically thanking Him *Praise Him* for everything He *Praise Him* has given me and the world. While writing I like to do the same and it seems like using *Praise Him* is a good reminder to stop and thank God *Praise Him* for all that He *Praise Him* has done for us.

Dear God *Praise Him* I am so thankful for this beautiful day! Help me to understand the greatness of Your *Praise Him* glory and appreciate all the blessings You *Praise Him* have given the world. I love You *Praise Him* Jesus *Praise Him*!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Agnes, I believe that your blog has been divinely sent to me. Your Catholic vision has been a wonderful example to me as a way to live a more holy life. I was wondering if you have ever considered naming one of your children "Jesus" (If you haven't already.) I honestly believe that you may be the mother of the next savior in which true Catholics pray to come and save all humans from evil and suffering. Just a thought! :) On my knees for Jesus!
    -Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Agnes, thanks so much for answering my question! Your blog is truly one that brightens my days. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete