Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hallelujah!

Michelle, my best blogging friend, has said she will return to writing her blog that I so enjoy! She lives in Scotland on a faraway island with her three darling little children and she is so strong in her Faith. I am so happy that she will be back as she is a very big inspiration to me and to my children.

It is Spring in my little neck of the woods. This week I took the children out and we looked at the blooming flowers and the newly green grass and just praised the Glory of God *Praise Him* for the beauty of Spring after a long and hard Winter. I told the children that before Jesus *Praise Him*, the world was like Winter, cold and bleak and without color. Once He *Praise Him* died for us, the world became like Spring, colorful and beautiful and glorious. What a gift our Savior *Praise Him* is for all of us! How can I not share how lucky I am to know Christ *Praise Him*!

Every waking moment is a celebration of the love of God *Praise Him*! I feel fortunate every day that I know the joy of this love and that I can share it with people around me. I am not a great and wonderful blogger like so many and I do not have the way with words that some people have, but I hope if you get anything out of my blogging it is that walking with God *Praise Him* can bring you GREAT joy and that it truly is a privilege to be a humble servant of God *Praise Him*!

No comments:

Post a Comment