Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Best Friend

Sometimes during the day I imagine looking up and seeing Jesus *Praise Him* walk up to my front door. How happily I'd let Him *Praise Him* in and welcome Him *Praise Him* as a guest in my home. How I'd love to sit Him *Praise Him* down at my table and serve Him *Praise Him* a lovely lunch! I'd love to talk with Him *Praise Him* like an old friend, telling Him *Praise Him* about my day and introducing Him *Praise Him* to my children, who obviously He *Praise Him* knows already! I have considered Him *Praise Him* my best friend for so many years and I talk to Him *Praise Him* daily, so just sitting next to Him *Praise Him* and looking in His *Praise Him* eyes, so full of kindness and love, would just be the most wonderful day of my life.

I can't wait to see Him *Praise Him* in Heaven!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love reading your blog. I was wondering about the *praise Him* being written every time you mention God. Can you explain your reasoning for doing that? It's very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense, but this writing does remind me of somebody with hiccups, as the *Praise Him* parts kind of interrupt the flow a bit. I understand, however, that you want to show your incredible devotion to Him, so if this helps, then continue to do so and ignore my comment.

    ReplyDelete